Friday, February 7, 2014

Logo Re-design/Apple

Logo Evolution
For this assignment I had to choose a well known logo and re-design it. I chose the company Apple. I had to include what previous Apple logos looked like.
How I made the new logo was I first found a picture of the current Apple logo. Then I found a picture of a real apple and copied it as a mask into the apple logo. I did the same process with leaf. Next I grouped the leaf and apple together, and gave it an outer emboss.


Business Card






For the second part of this assignment I had to use the new logo I made and turn it into a business card. I copied my new logo onto a new canvas then made my background a cone gradient. Next I typed in my information, then showed my color scheme at the bottom.














1 comment:

  1. I tried calling that number and it is disabled. so.....ya need to fix it.

    ReplyDelete