Tuesday, November 12, 2013

3 Nameplates

Basic Nameplate


For this assignment I had to make three different nameplates. One had to be basic, mid-level, and professional. For my first nameplate (basic) I used a rounded rectangle and chose a style from the Assets panel for the background. Then I typed my name and used a silly font. I made my name purple and gave it a glow with a raised emboss, and made that green. I also made the canvas color green to match the glow.

Mid-level Nameplate





This is my mid-level name plate. Again I used the rounded rectangle and made my background the blue wave pattern. I typed my name and used a semi-professional font, and made it dark blue. My name also has a blue glow around it. My canvas color complements my background and my name.

Professional Nameplate

Here is my professional nameplate. I used a normal rectangle and fit it to the canvas. For  my background I used the cone gradient and put in my own colors. For my name I used a cursive font and made it the same color as the purple in my background. I also used an inset emboss on my name, which gave it the shadow. And finally for my background I gave it a parchment texture. I hope this helped answer any questions!












No comments:

Post a Comment