Monday, November 4, 2013

Name Plate



In this assignment I had to take a normal shape and create a name plate. In this case I used a rounded rectangle. I made this name plate in Firework, so you can all sorts of tools. Such as, the fill and texture tool and gradient or pattern tool(found at the bottom of the screen). This helps with what kind of design you want for your name plate. To insert your name you put in a text box. Once your name is in the text box and the correct size, you can change the color and font. Your name can be filled just like the rest of the name plate, to be as creative as you want! Since I used a rounded rectangle, and cut off the background to the perfect size, you want to make sure the background is a complementary color. I hope this helped, have fun making your name plate!

No comments:

Post a Comment