Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Name Plate #2






This is my second name plate. I also made this one in Firework. Here are some step by step directions on how I made it.

  • Set your canvas for 500 by 300 pixels with a transparent background
  • Choose the shape of your choice
  • Go to the optimize and align panel, select "to canvas", and align the shape vertically and horizontally
  • Select the A in the vector panel, this will create a text box
  • Once you've written your name, you can start adding effects to it
  • In the property panel, there are fill, stroke, and filters the change the effects
  • These same features apply to the background of the shape, so options are endless(for my name plate I used the "wave" design in the gradient option and changed the texture)
  • Once you have the desired design, make sure the  final background is a complementary color 
  • And now you're done!
     

No comments:

Post a Comment